Got questions? We’ve got answers
The time from when your order is placed until it ships. All Rolling Pins have some processing time (crafting & drying time) of approximately 1-2 business days before shipment. For more information, you can check our shipping policy
We Ship from POLAND via UPS & Fedex.
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada (Fedex): 5-7 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 5-7 Business days.
Asia (Fedex): 7-10 Business days.
Other (Fedex): 7-10 Business days.
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and extract and mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
4. Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
5. Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
6. The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
We have provided tips and video on how to use the pin effectively. You can check it on our website: https://www.pastrymade.com/blogs/news/having-some-trouble-using-the-rolling-pin-try-some-of-our-tips
Also, on our Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pastrymade/videos/2250384438580143/
We have also our Pastrymade Booklet, a collection of baking recipes and tips that fit perfectly to work with our pins! A must-have for your baking needs!
1. To keep your rolling pin clean, put your pin under running water.
2. Start cleaning the pin with a brush, we recommend Pastrymade Eco Cleaning Brush for best results.
3. If there are still dough left, put it into the water for about 5 mins, this should make it easier to clean.
We have an Order Number that starts with PM**** that should be included on your Order Confirmation Email. We also have our processing time to prevent issues like poor quality pins. Also, once you ordered from us, you should be receiving a package from POLAND.
Be part of Our Story! All began when my daughter was BORN …
My name is Karolina, I am a mother of three lovely children, and a housewife who loves to do homemade baking everyday
When my eldest daughter was born, my husband and I thought of something special and personal that can be done by using our laser.
The idea of the first rolling pin started around with a cake and how it was personalized with her name and hearts. We thought of how would an embossed rolling pin looked like in pastries. Observing the reaction from our loved ones and taking the first orders, we realize that it opened a bunch of possibilities and ideas.
As we grow rapidly, we have decided to create a website to receive the increasingly amount of orders. We are surprise that our business founded from a homely and modest idea will develop and be known to different parts of the world.
Now, we are proud to say that PastryMade provides top-quality baking and decorating supplies, tools & accessories with baking tips and recipes in every package.
Thank you for visiting my shop and I hope "PastryMade" will be your all-time favourite one-stop cooking & baking shop.
"Thank you for supporting us, when you support small business, you are supporting a dream."