These are one of the loved and popular biscuit based snack food mixed with ginger, Gingersnap! It is likely to enjoy in a chilly Sunday afternoon with family and loved ones.
100g powdered sugar,
1 spoon cocoa,
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger,
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves,
1 spoon honey,
pinch of salt.
- Mix spices, sift flour, add cocoa and salt. Cream butter and powdered sugar together
- In another bowl, add an egg, liquid honey and stir everything well.
- Mix dry and liquid mixtures and knead it thoroughly. Wrap dough in a plastic film and put it in the fridge.
- Roll out the dough until it is 5 mm thick and sprinkle with flour. Roll the dough by PastryMade rolling pin and press well to make the pattern be imprinted. Cut out shapes and lay them out on a baking tray.
- Heat the oven to 392 °F. Bake for 5-7 minutes.