Fresh-tasting cookies, great both on your own and stuffed with Robiola cheese. Check one of the amazing Food blogger, Foodosophy.it for more amazing recipes!
• 110 g (1 cup) Flour
• 40 g (4.5 tablespoon) Wholemeal flour
• 50 g (1/3 cup, 2 oz.) Grated Parmesan
• 80 g (1/3 cup) Cold butter
• 10 g Basil leaves
• 60 g (60 ml) Cold water
• 1/2 tsp (3 g) Salt
• 200 g Robiola cheese
1. Wash the basil and dry it with kitchen paper. In a food processor, knead quickly flour, salt, butter, basil and parmesan until you’ll get crumbs. Add water and knead until the dough comes together. Leave dough for about 1 hour in the fridge to rest, wrapped in plastic wrap.
2. Roll out the dough (5 mm thick) on a parchment paper to prevent it sticking. Press or cut out biscuit shapes.
3. Bake at 170° (325 F) for 12 minutes. Let it cool completely and fill with Robiola cheese.