Are you ready for Christmas? Love the Holiday more with Cardamom cookies!
1 cup salted butter, room temperature
½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
2¼ cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer, cream together brown sugar and butter for about 1 minute.
- Measure out dry ingredients, stir together, and slowly incorporate into a dough using the mixer.
- Chill the dough first for about 30 mins before using a normal pin followed by the PastryMade Rolling Pin.
- Cut the dough using cookie cutter. Again, chill the dough for about 15 mins before baking.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment and and place them 2” apart on the sheet.
- Bake cookies for 11–13 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool on wire rack.