- 500 g sugar
- 500 g almonds, finely ground
- 2 knife tip of cinnamon, ground
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 4 egg whites
- 200 g chocolate, dark
- sugar, for rolling out
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the sugar, ground almonds, cinnamon and flour together. Incorporate the egg whites. Melt the chocolate and incorporate it into the dough.
- Roll out the dough about 1.5 cm thick on the granulated sugar and use the PastryMade Rolling Pin to create designs. Cut out the Brunsli and arrange on two lined baking trays.
- Leave the Brunsli to dry for 3 hours.
- (Pre-)heat cooking space to 230°C with Hot air
- Put the baking trays into the preheated cooking space. Bake.
- Put the pastry in
- Hot air 230°C for 5 Mins